By entering to bluecrumbs website, the visitor agrees to our privacy terms and policies. After
the submission of his/her information to the website, the visitor accepts his/her information to
be treated as per the given policy.
1. Scope of the Policy
The policy is valid for all the visitors to the website.
3. Purpose of Data Collection
- Personal information which could be used to identify a specific visitor such as full
name, contact, address, email address, birth date, or gender
- Private and Confidential information of the user in terms of sexual orientation,
passwords, biometric data, physical or mental health condition, payment
instrument details such as credit card or debit card details, and other details that
are stored under the lawful contract.
The purposes for which bluecrumbs can use the information collected by the users are
4. Information Processing and Storage Parameters
- To convey any interactive information to the users through their contact details
in terms of any product or services
- To process the applications or orders initiated by the user
- To contact the user in terms of any requirement of the services or to seek the
feedback from the user in terms of any service
- To prevent any user from taking advantage of bluecrumbs features or personal
information on the website
- To understand the needs and requirements of the customers and develop the
products as per their needs
- To anticipate and resolve any issue related to the user’s query or complaints.
5. Disclosure of Information
- Bluecrumbs must only retain and store the user information as per the
regulatory requirements as specified by the given policy.
- Bluecrumbs should properly implement security and privacy standards to ensure
the safety of the personal information shared by the users through the website.
- Bluecrumbs is not allowed to disclose the information shared by users for any
other compliance as included in the given policy. Even in the case of such needs,
bluecrumbs must take the consent of the users before disclosing the
information. However, it may have the right to disclose the information in the
- Where the data can be disclosed as per the regulatory compliances
- In case of mandate requirement of information by the government
- Bluecrumbs can also share the user information to third-party business partners
- It must ensure that the information used by the third-party is legitimate
and fair and is not used for any unethical purposes.
- It must ensure that the third party has properly implemented security
measures and compliances to maintain the security of the user’s